I am thrilled to be offering mentorship opportunities this year and I am honored that you have chosen me to help you grow in your business.
What to expect:
- First thing first, we will meet in person to talk about your needs and I will have you complete a short survey to help me assess your needs and plan our meetings according to your needs.
- You will schedule and pay for your mentorship online: https://www.rebeccalassiterphotography.com/editing-retouching-lightroom-photoshop/
- At the start of your first class we will sign a mentorship contract.
- We will discuss our plan to execute your goals in an orderly way, working on your most important things first and expanding from there.
Things we can cover:
- *Shooting in manual.
- *Candid lifestyle shooting
- *In-studio shooting
- Editing in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Business tools
- Social Media
- Critique of work, website and social media
- Finding your style
- More, just ask
*Guided hands on shooting experience
What to bring to mentoring:
- A positive attitude. You are making a very smart choice for your business and that is super exciting.
- Food/Drink for yourself. These sessions can be long and your energy is imperative.
- Pen & Paper
- Questions, bring them all. I can’t answer your question if it isn’t asked
- Camera charged with memory card, ready to go.
- Laptop (if you have one)
- Images to edit, new or old